Center Punches are used to mark the center of a point on metals and other materials.
- Center Punches are usually used to mark the center of a hole when using a drill bit.
- Made from high-grade domestic steel for long-lasting use
- Full-penetration heat treatment for maximum effective pin removal
- Center Punches have a precision ground points
- Hexagonal stock keeps punch from rolling off workbench
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Made in the USA
Vendor: Dasco Pro
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/23/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.