Hammers may seem like simple tools, but they are among the most difficult hand tools to manufactures. At Stanley, every hammer is engineered with safety in mind. Stanley's latest duel density grip design reduces the effect of torque on the wrist and elbows. In fact, in independent lab test the FatMax Xtreme AntiVibe Hammer transmitted 30% less torque through the grip than a standard one piece hammer. You'll also find balanced heads, ergonomically-designed grips and handles shaped to prevent slipping.
- Patented torsion control grip technology reduces the effects of torque on wrists and elbows
- Patented AntiVibe® technology minimizes vibration and shock at impact
- Magnetic Nail Start feature for extended reach and one-handed nailing capability
- Precision Balanced - Feel the Difference
- Forged, one-piece steel construction for increased strength and durability
- Lifetime limited warranty
Dimensions: 1.3"H x13.5"L x5.7"W
Brand Name: Fatmax Xtreme
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/12/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.