Hammers may seem like simple tools, but they are among the most difficult hand tools to manufactures. At Stanley, every hammer is engineered with safety in mind. Stanley's latest duel density grip design reduces the effect of torque on the wrist and elbows. In fact, in independent lab test the FatMax Xtreme AntiVibe Hammer transmitted 30% less torque through the grip than a standard one piece hammer. You'll also find balanced heads, ergonomically-designed grips and handles shaped to prevent slipping.
- Patented torsion control grip technology reduces the effects of torque on wrists and elbows
- Patented AntiVibe® technology minimizes vibration and shock at impact
- Magnetic Nail Start feature for extended reach and one-handed nailing capability
- Checkered face design increases control & accuracy when driving nails
- Precision Balanced - Feel the Difference
- Forged, one-piece steel construction for increased strength and durability
- Lifetime limited warranty
Dimensions: 1.3"H x16.2"L x6"W
Brand Name: Fatmax Xtreme
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/25/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.