Eklind L-Keys are produced from chrome and nickel alloy steel. They are heat-treated for maximum strength and finished to resist rust. Eklind's superior quality provides maximum torque and prevents rounding out of the key or hex socket. The combination includes a 13-key set of long and short keys and a 9-key long series set. Also, the convenient plastic holders firmly secure each key in its corresponding, marked space. The 13-piece set contains one of each of the following:" Sizes: .05, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16 and 3/8 inch sizes. The 9-piece Long Series set contains 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10 millimeter keys.
- Made in USA.
- High-quality, industrial-grade, professional tools
- Made with a heavy-duty alloy steel
- Heat-treated for optimum strength and ductility
- Black Finish to resist rust
- Plastic holders firmly retain each key in a size-marked space
- Color coded RED for INCH
- Color coded BLUE for METRIC
Ship Dim: 8.9 x 6.9 x 0.8
Shipping Weight: 5.1 lbs
Brand Name: Eklind®
|Product Length (in.): 6.9||Product Height (in.): 8.9|
|Product Width (in.): 0.8||Product Weight: 5.14|
|Color: Red&Blue/Black||Number of Keys: 22|
|Key Material: Chrome Nickel Alloy Steel||Hex Key Type: SAE & Metric|