Description & Documents
Johnson's 40-6080 electronic level inclinometer features a rotating display and push button calibration. It offers 5 construction languages.
- 5 construction languages - units of measure (degrees, percent, mm/m, in./ft. in decimal, in./ft. in fractional)
- LCD screen rotates for easy top reading
- Automatic digit inversion for overhead measurements. Push button calibration
- Laser beam for transfer of reference points
- Audible indicator for level 0° and plumb 90°
- Working range 4 x 90°
- Accuracy +/- 0.1° at 0°, 90°
- Includes 10.5" magnetic digital laser level with dot laser and rotating display, 3 "AAA" alkaline batteries, instruction manual and a soft-sided pouch
Brand Name: Johnson
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/3/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.