Description & Documents
Johnson's 40-6900 Builder's Level has a 22X power magnification with a leveling accuracy of +3/16"/100'. This, along with a 200' working range, makes it a versatile instrument for most construction applications. Ideal for leveling foundations, driveways, patios, floors, for grading streets, curbs, ditches, for aligning fences; or any other light construction jobs. This builder's level has the ability to turn rough angles and has a fine tuning adjustment. Features large leveling screws which are easy to turn.
- Horizontal circle - graduated to single degrees and reads by vernier direct to 15 minutes
- Horizontal tangent screw - for precise movement control
- Built-in sunshade - for clear sighting
- Top mounted leveling vial - for effortless viewing
- Large leveling screws - easy to turn
- Versatile - ideal for leveling foundations, driveways, patios, floors, for grading streets, curbs and ditches, for aligning fences; or any other light construction job
- Includes > Builders level, instruction manual with warranty card, hard-shell carrying case
Brand Name: Johnson
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/20/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.