Johnson's 40-6325 Durable Fiberglass Grade Rod has graduations printed on both sides. One side features inch/eighth graduations while the second side features scale to allow for overall height readings in feet and inches. This dual side graduated tool allows one tool to do the job of two. The durable fiberglass construction assures years of use in the toughest work environments. A 25' grade rod is tall enough for most any excavating jobs, including basements, and is a necessary tool whenever rotary lasers and detectors are used for measuring elevations. This grade rod is a universal dimension and can be used with any brand detector and detector bracket.
- Fiberglass construction with rectangular shape
- Telescoping rod for easy storage
- Graduations on front in inches/eighths
- Features scale on back to allow for overall height readings in feet and inches
- Waterproof and corrosion resistant
- Includes > 25 ft. Fiberglass Grade Rod with carrying bag
Brand Name: Johnson
Vendor: Johnson Level
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/25/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.