Johnson's 40-6527 Self-Leveling Rotary Laser is designed for the Professional Tradesman who works both indoors and outdoors. This pro quality tool offers an exterior working range of 2000' (when used with a red beam laser detector/not included) at an accuracy of +/- 1/8" at 100'. Four rotational speeds of 150, 200, 250, 7 300 RPM allows this tool to meet the expectations of the most demanding users. This laser is self-leveling when used in a horizontal plan and manual leveling in a vertical plane. The laser is well protected from dust and water with an IP rating of 66. It features a Job Site Tough™ co-molded housing.
- Programmable dual slope function allows user to perform slope at different inclinations in both x and y axis
- Electronic beam shield to turn the laser beam off in one to three quadrants
- Large +/- 5° electronic self-level range. When beyond the leveling range, the laser beam will flash, rotation of the beam will stop, and an audible alarm will activate
- Height of Instrument/Tilt alarm function ensures product accuracy
- Operates with remote control
- LCD display with backlight illumination
- Adjustable rotation speeds of 0, 300, 600 and 1100 RPM
- Includes > Laser, NiMH rechargeable battery pack, 9V battery adapter, remote control with 9V battery, detector with 9V battery and clamp, sighting scope, instruction manual with warranty card, hard-shell carrying case
Brand Name: Johnson
Vendor: Johnson Level
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/25/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.