Johnson's 40-6537 Electronic Self-Leveling Horizontal Rotary Laser is designed for the Professional Tradesman and includes a detector and remote for one person operation. This pro quality tool offers an exterior working range of 2000' (when used with the detector included) at an accuracy of +/- 1/16" at 100'. The laser has an enclosed beacon and well protected from dust and water with an IP rating of 66. It features a Job Site Tough™ co-molded housing.
- Electronic self-leveling and designed for outdoor use
- Reinforced metal roof and glass enclosed beacon
- Electronic beam shield to turn the laser beam off from one to three quadrants for multiple laser usage
- Vibrate mode ignores slight movements as in windy conditions
- Electronically-controlled dual slope feature
- Visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Includes > Laser, detector with clamp and 9V battery, remote control with 9V battery, 6V battery adapter, NiMH rechargeable battery pack, 6 "AA" alkaline compartment (batteries not included), instruction manual with warranty card, hard-shell carrying case
Brand Name: Johnson
Vendor: Johnson Level
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/21/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.