Johnson's 40-6522 Electronic Self-Leveling Horizontal & Vertical Rotary Laser is designed for the Professional Tradesman and includes a detector and remote for both indoor and outdoor use. This pro quality tool offers an exterior working range of 2000' (when used with the detector include) at an accuracy of +/- 1/16" at 100'. This laser is self-leveling both horizontally and vertically and comes with an integrated vertical bracket for vertical applications. Features two adjustable line lengths and two rotation speeds for increased indoor visibility. The laser has an enclosed beacon and well protected from dust and water with an IP rating of 66.
- Designed for indoor and outdoor applications
- Electronically-controlled dual slope feature
- Electronic self-leveling horizontally and vertically
- Laser beam modes include dot, two adjustable line lengths and two rotational speeds
- Two rotational speeds: 120 and 500 RPM
- Visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Height of Instrument/Tilt alarm function ensures product accuracy
- Includes > Laser, NiMH rechargeable battery pack, 6V battery adapter, remote control with 9V battery, detector with 9V battery and clamp, magnetic target, tinted glasses, instruction manual with warranty card, hard-shell carrying case
Brand Name: Johnson
Vendor: Johnson Level
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/18/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.