Description & Documents
Johnson's 40-6522 electronic self-leveling horizontal and vertical rotary laser is designed for the professional tradesman and includes a detector and remote for both indoor and outdoor use. This pro quality tool offers an exterior working range of 2000' (when used with the detector include) at an accuracy of +/- 1/16" at 100'. This laser is self-leveling both horizontally and vertically and comes with an integrated vertical bracket for vertical applications. It features two adjustable line lengths and two rotation speeds for increased indoor visibility. The laser has an enclosed beacon and well protected from dust and water with an IP rating of 66.
- Designed for indoor and outdoor applications
- Electronically-controlled dual slope feature
- Electronic self-leveling horizontally and vertically
- Laser beam modes include dot, two adjustable line lengths and two rotational speeds
- Two rotational speeds: 120 and 500 RPM
- Visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Height of instrument/tilt alarm function ensures product accuracy
- Includes laser, NiMH rechargeable battery pack, 6-volt battery adapter, remote control with 9-volt battery, detector with 9-volt battery and clamp, magnetic target, tinted glasses, instruction manual with warranty card and a hard-shell carrying case
Brand Name: Johnson
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.