Johnson's 40-6529 Electronic Self-Leveling Rotary Laser is self-leveling both horizontally and vertically with two rotation speeds for increased indoor visibility. This pro quality tool has an accuracy of +/- 1/8" at 100' and exterior working range of 1500'.. The laser is well protected from dust and water with an IP rating of 54. It features a Job Site Tough™ co-molded housing.
- Designed for indoor and outdoor applications
- Electronically-controlled dual slope feature
- Electronic self-leveling horizontally and vertically
- Laser beam modes include dot, two adjustable line lengths and two rotational speeds
- Two rotational speeds: 200 and 500 RPM
- Visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Height of Instrument/Tilt alarm function ensures product accuracy
- Includes > Laser, detector with clamp and 9V battery, tinted glasses, target, 6.4V battery adapter, alkaline battery compartment (batteries not included), remote control with 9V battery, NiMH rechargeable battery pack, instruction manual with warranty card, hard-shell carrying case
Brand Name: Johnson
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/8/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.