Description & Documents
Johnson's 40-6690 electronic self-leveling pipe laser features a large, illuminated LCD display that makes information easy to see and use. The infrared remote control works over long distances providing real time data between remote and pipe laser. This pro quality tool offers an accuracy of +/- 1/16" at 100'. It's ideal for contractors involved with road construction, landscaping, bridge building, pipe jacking, tunnel boring or the installation of sanitary storm sewer pipelines. The pipe laser assures a constant rate of grade on the pipe being buried. Johnson's pipe laser is enclosed in a solid metal nitrogen purged housing that assures the tool can withstand the rigors of the job site and will not be damaged when exposed to wet work environments. This pipe laser is programmable and the desired rate of slope can be input from -20° to +40°.
- Large, illuminated LCD display makes information easy to see and use
- Easy grade input to enter by individual digit for quick set-up changes
- Infrared remote control works over long distances providing real time data between remote and pipe laser
- Laser dot center feature automatically centers laser dot on target
- Battery indicator monitors battery level in rechargeable and alkaline battery packs
- Sleep mode turns off laser beam and display
- Includes laser, NiMH rechargeable battery pack, alkaline battery compartment (batteries not included), remote control w/9V battery, small and large target, car adapter charger w/conversion plug, 6.4V AC battery adapter, 5 leg sets, instruction manual with warranty card and a hard-shell carrying case
Brand Name: Johnson
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/3/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.