Description & Documents
Johnson's 40-6232 green industrial alignment cross-line laser features cylindrical lens technology and its solid glass optical system draws a continuous line at any distance. It includes two lasers and line generators in one case which creates two solid lines that intersect. The laser diode is rated for 10,000 hours of operation for 5 years of normal operating conditions. It is used for marking positioning, aligning and establishing orientation and aiming. This laser housing is hard anodized, waterproof and suitable for harsh environments.
- Cylindrical lens technology - solid glass optical system draws a continuous line at any distance
- Line fan angle - 70°
- Line widths - 1/16"
- Push on/off switch - turn unit on and off without having to disconnect power
- Beam on indicator - two indicators top and bottom for easy viewing
- Hard anodized - scratch resistance housing
- Laser diode - rated for 10,000 hours of operation or 5 years normal operating condition
- Includes red or green laser, 110-volt AC, mounting bracket and instruction manual
Brand Name: Johnson
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/21/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.