Johnson's 40-6210 Green Magnetic Sheave Alignment Kit projects a plane of laser light parallel with the faces of drive and driven sheaves. Adjustable targets attach to sheaves, intersect the laser beam and visually show any misalignment. The Retro-Reflective film on the center line of the target reflects the laser beam and glows for enhanced visibility and accuracy for use both indoors and outdoors and in high ambient light conditions. Its green beam is 10 times brighter and can be used in direct sunlight. Aligns belts, pulleys, sheaves, sprockets, gear trains, rollers, platforms, conveyors, and other plant equipment and is used by millwrights and plant maintenance managers. Use as a laser level to check the height and flatness of motor and gear box mounting plates. Its compact size is easy to use on small diameter sheaves.
- Decrease vibration on any Pulley/Sheave System - minimize belt and motor bearing wear
- Compact size - easy to use on small diameter sheaves
- Faster set ups
- Decrease bearing wear
- Green beam is 400% more visible than red beam laser
- Use as a laser level - check the height and flatness of motor and gear box mounting plates
- Aligns belts, pulleys, sheaves, sprockets, gear trains, rollers, platforms, conveyors, and other plant equipment Includes > Red or green magnetic sheave alignment, three precision machined magnetic targets, instruction manual, hard-shell carrying case
- Includes > Green magnetic sheave alignment, three precision machined magnetic targets, instruction manual, hard-shell carrying case
Brand Name: Johnson
Vendor: Johnson Level
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/24/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.