Description & Documents
Johnson's 40-6250 machine mountable electronic level incorporates the latest developments in digital levels by combining highly accurate sensors with a Bluetooth handheld display. It is ideal for new machinery installation, machinery relocation, injection molding machines, CNC equipment, set-up and maintenance. If the object being leveled is above ground level, the hand held remote control with BlueTooth technology allows the user to be up to 30' away from the leveling instrument. Read level in X and Y axis simultaneously at the push of a button with an operating range of +10°. The remote control features a large LCD screen that reads level in X or Y axis. The green backlit screen reads digitally and graphically.
- Use for new machinery installation and machinery relocation
- Read level in X and Y axis at the push of a button
- Remote control features large LCD screen reads level in X or Y axis
- Green backlit screen reads digitally and graphically
- Reads via cable outlet or wireless Bluetooth. Bluetooth supported operating range 32'
- Reads slope in %, mm/m, and in./ft. Operation range is + 10 degrees of level
- Measures level in X or Y axis to within a maximum accuracy of 0.01 degrees
- Includes laser, NiMH rechargeable battery pack, 9-volt battery adapter, remote control with 9-volt battery, detector with 9-volt battery and clamp, sighting scope, instruction manual with warranty card and a hard-shell carrying case
Brand Name: Johnson
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.