Johnson's 40-6420 Magnetic Locator with LCD sets the standard for reliability and dependability for locating metal that has ferrous, such as steel, rebar and iron. Strong aluminum monotube construction from the tip of the end of the handle and ABS injection molded electronics case provide the best structural integrity in a hand-held locator. Offers simply one-handed operation with an easy-to-learn keypad featuring only three buttons. The digital meter provides for visual signal strength, polarity indication, gain setting plus battery life display.
- Varying pitch audio signal mode using a moving coil speaker for enhanced audio output. Easy to use - one handed operation with three button keypad.
- Detection of buried ferrous metal objects at depths up to 8 feet: Hand gun - one to two feet, 175mm projectile - four to five feet, 55 gallon drum - six to ten feet.
- Waterproof - sensor tube up to 27.5" and water resistant design
- Provides gain setting indicator icon and eight sensitivity settings
- Rugged construction suitable for field conditions
- Sensor tube constructed of aircraft grade aluminum continuous from handle to sensor tip
- Control box housing material is high impact ABS plastic. Withstands a vertical drop of six feet onto hard surface.
- Features digital LCD display with expanding bar graph indicating polarity and relative signal strength and low battery indicators
- Includes > Magnetic locator with LCD, 4 9V (2 spare) alkaline batteries, instruction manual, soft case
Brand Name: Johnson
Vendor: Johnson Level
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/18/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.