Johnson's 40-6410 Magnetic Locator sets the standard for reliability and dependability for locating metal that has ferrous, such as steel, rebar and iron. Strong aluminum monotube construction from the tip of the end of the handle and ABS injection molded electronics case provide the best structural integrity in a hand-held locator. Offers simply one-handed operation with an easy-to-learn keypad featuring only three buttons.
- Varying pitch audio signal mode using a moving coil speaker for enhanced audio output. Easy to use - one handed operation with three button keypad.
- Detection of buried ferrous metal objects at depths up to 8 feet: Hand gun - one to two feet, 175mm projectile - four to five feet, 55 gallon drum - six to ten feet.
- Waterproof - sensor tube up to 27.5" and water resistant design
- Provides gain setting indicator icon and eight sensitivity settings
- Rugged construction suitable for field conditions
- Sensor tube constructed of aircraft grade aluminum continuous from handle to sensor tip
- Control box housing material is high impact ABS plastic. Withstands a vertical drop of six feet onto hard surface.
- Includes > Magnetic locator, 4 9V (2 spare) alkaline batteries, instruction manual, soft case
Brand Name: Johnson
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/12/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.