Description & Documents
Johnson's 40-6780 Laser Detector is designed to work with any manufacturers green beam rotary laser. The detector allows a green beam rotary laser to be used outdoors or in high ambient light conditions or whenever the human eye cannot see the laser beam. This detector senses the broken pulsating light emitted from the rotary laser and quickly and accurately locates the laser signal being emitted from green beam rotary lasers even when the beams are invisible to the human eye. The detector easily attaches to grade rods with the included grade rod mounting bracket. This detector is designed for use indoors and outdoors. Laser detectors greatly expand the working range of any green beam rotary laser.
- With this laser detector, a line generated pulse laser level can be used both indoors with bright light and/or outdoors in the sunlight where the beams are not visible
- Audible and visual indicators for precise leveling
- Clamp attaches to grade rods
- Use with 40-6602 & 40-6662 line-generating lasers with pulse
- Includes > Detector, 9V battery, clamp
Brand Name: Johnson