Description & Documents
Johnson's 40-6780 line generator laser detector is designed to work with line-generating lasers with pulse. The detector allows the laser to be used outdoors or in high ambient light conditions or whenever the human eye cannot see the laser beam. This detector senses the broken pulsating light emitted from the line laser and quickly and accurately locates the laser signal being emitted from line lasers even when the beams are invisible to the human eye. The detector easily attaches to grade rods with the included grade rod mounting bracket. This detector is designed for use indoors and outdoors. Laser detectors greatly expand the working range line-generating lasers with pulse.
- With this laser detector, a line generated pulse laser level can be used both indoors with bright light and/or outdoors in the sunlight where the beams are not visible
- Audible and visual indicators for precise leveling
- Clamp attaches to grade rods
- Use with 40-6602 and 40-6662 line-generating lasers with pulse
- Includes detector, 9-volt battery, clamp
Brand Name: Johnson Level
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/9/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.