Johnson's 40-6230 Red Industrial Alignment Cross-Line Laser features cylindrical lens technology and it's solid glass optical system draws a continuous line at any distance. Includes two lasers and line generators in one case which creates two solid lines that intersect. The laser diode is rated for 10,000 hours of operation for 5 years of normal operating conditions. Used for marking positioning, aligning and establishing orientation and aiming. This laser housing is hard anodized, water proof and suitable for harsh environments.
- Cylindrical lens technology - Solid glass optical system draws a continuous line at any distance
- Line fan angle - 70°
- Line widths - 1/16"
- Push on/off switch - turn unit on and off without having to disconnect power
- Beam on indicator - two indicators top & bottom for easy viewing
- Hard anodized - scratch resistance housing
- Laser diode - rated for 10,000 hours of operation or 5 years normal operating condition
- Includes > Red laser, 110V AC, mounting bracket, instruction manual
Brand Name: Johnson
Vendor: Johnson Level
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/22/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.