Description & Documents
Johnson's 40-6222 red industrial alignment dot laser features a laser beam that projects 20 times brighter than standard lasers. The laser beam is aligned to be concentric with the outside diameter of the brass housing, which allows the installer to use the outside of the case for centering and positioning the beam. Johnson's Wedge Prism Technology assures that the laser beam will never come out of calibration and can endure the hardships of most work environments and is Job Site Tough™. The solid brass industrial grade housing protects the laser diode and won't rust or spark. It is ideal for centering parts on equipment, positioning parts on welders and drill press alignments and pointing. It includes 4-24-Volt DC and instruction manual. An optional aperture pack, line generator optic and installation bracket are available.
- Laser beam is aligned to be concentric with the outside diameter of the brass housing. This allows the installer to use the outside of the case for centering and positioning the beam. Projects a vertical and horizontal laser chalk line
- Solid brass industrial grade housing protects laser diode - won't rust or spark
- Solid glass optics are designed for harsh work environments
- Wedge internal prisms steer beam and maintain beam alignment for impact resistance
- O-ring seal - water- and oil-proof to IP67 standards
- Beam-on indicator verifies unit is working from a distance
- Accessory parts available include mounting bracket (40-6229), aperture pack (40-6226) and 70-degree fan angle line generator lens (40-6228)
- Includes red industrial alignment dot laser with 4-24-volt DC and instruction manual
Brand Name: Johnson Level
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.