Description & Documents
Johnson's 40-6602 self-leveling cross-line laser projects three vertical lines and one horizontal line. It emits both a solid and pulse beam for outdoor applications. This laser features a Job Site Tough™ rugged co-molded housing. Manual mode allows the unit to tilt to extreme angles. A 360° graduated base allows for angle layout. It includes: 3 "AA" alkaline batteries, tinted glasses, a magnetic target, instruction manual and soft-sided carrying case.
- Locking mechanism protects inner pendulum during transportation
- Manual mode allows unit to tilt to extreme angles
- Laser can be rotated 360°
- Projects three vertical lines and one horizontal line simultaneously or individually
- Self-leveling with visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Laser beam can be set to pulse for use with optional line detector (not included)
- Includes laser, 3 "AA" alkaline batteries, tinted glasses, magnetic target, instruction manual with warranty card and a soft-sided carrying case
Brand Name: Johnson
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.