Description & Documents
Johnson's 40-0912 self-leveling cross-line laser is the ultimate interior use laser designed for homeowners and skilled tradesmen. Cross-line lasers project simultaneous vertical and horizontal red laser beams that create a perfect 90° reference. Self-leveling means that there is no adjustment required by the end user to get the tool prepared for successful operation. Use it for installing wall paper, mounting shelving brackets or hanging cabinetry.
- Self-leveling within +/- 6°
- Interior horizontal and vertical layout
- Locking mechanism protects inner pendulum during transportation
- 360° graduated base allows angle layout
- Emits cross line lasers; projects vertical and horizontal laser lines simultaneously
- Visual out of level indicator
- 5/8" - 11 thread
- Includes laser, 3 "AAA" alkaline batteries, instruction manual with warranty card and a soft-sided carrying case
Brand Name: Johnson
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/17/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.