Description & Documents
Johnson's 40-6662 Self-Leveling Quad-Line® Cross-Line Laser projects three vertical lines, two horizontal lines and one plumb-down beam. It emits both a solid and pulse beam for outdoor applications. This laser features a Job Site Tough™ rugged co-molded housing.
- Locking mechanism protects inner pendulum during transportation
- Manual mode allows unit to tilt to extreme angles
- Laser can be rotated 360°
- Projects three vertical lines, two horizontal lines and one plumb-down beam simultaneously or individually
- Self-leveling with visible and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Laser beam can be set to pulse for use with optional line detector (not included)
- Includes Laser, NiMH rechargeable battery pack, 6.4V battery adapter, 4 "AA" alkaline battery compartment (batteries not included), tinted glasses, magnetic target, instruction manual with warranty card and a hard-shell carrying case
Brand Name: Johnson
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.