Description & Documents
Johnson's 40-6516 self-leveling leveling rotary laser is designed for accomplished homeowners and accomplished tradesmen working both indoors and outdoors. Preparing this rotary laser level for use is easy simply turn it on and unlock the transportation lock and the laser levels itself in both the X or Y axis. This rotary lasers project a red beam of light 360°. Its versatility allows for three rotational speeds of 200, 300 and 400 RPM. Slower rotational speeds enhance beam visibility while the higher speed is preferred for outdoor use. For maximum versatility this rotary laser can be used horizontally or vertically. In the horizontal plane the laser is self-leveling and in vertical applications it is manually leveled. The durable high-impact composite housing is JobSite Tough™. The lasers' split beam feature establishes a 90° angle. The enclosed beacon protects inner mechanism from water and dirt. It has an illuminated vial for easy vertical set-up and an integrated vertical bracket for vertical applications.
- Self-leveling in horizontal plane
- Locking mechanism protects inner pendulum during transportation
- Manual-leveling in the vertical plane with 90° split beam
- Visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Laser rotates at 200, 400, 600 RPM
- Illuminated vertical vial
- Includes laser, tinted glasses, 4 "AA" alkaline batteries, detector with 9-volt battery and clamp, instruction manual with warranty card and a hard-shell carrying case
Brand Name: Johnson
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/9/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.