Johnson's 40-6532 Self-Leveling Rotary Laser is designed for the Professional Tradesman who works both indoors and outdoors. This pro quality tool offers an exterior working range of 2000' (when used with a red beam laser detector/not included) at an accuracy of +/- 1/8" at 100'. Four rotational speeds of 150, 200, 250, 7 300 RPM allows this tool to meet the expectations of the most demanding users. This laser is self-leveling when used in a horizontal plan and manual leveling in a vertical plane. The laser is well protected from dust and water with an IP rating of 66. It features a Job Site Tough™ co-molded housing.
- Self-leveling in the horizontal plane
- Locking mechanism protects inner pendulum during transportation
- Manual-leveling in the vertical plane with 90° split beam
- Laser beam modes include dot and two adjustable line lengths
- Visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Includes > Laser, NiMH rechargeable battery pack, 6.4V battery adapter, 4 "C" alkaline battery compartment (batteries not included), detector with clamp and 9V battery, remote control and 9V battery, tinted glasses, instruction manual with warranty card, hard-shell carrying case
Brand Name: Johnson