Description & Documents
Johnson's 40-6932 electronic two-second theodolite has two-second angular accuracy - accurate enough for any construction job. The vertical axis compensation allows the tilt sensor to provide the highest level of accuracy and can be turned on or off depending upon job requirements. Dual LCD displays large characters which are easy to see, eliminates errors and reduces eye fatigue. Theodolites include an optical transit, which is a telescope that flips over allowing the user to do back sighting. Measurements can be read electronically on a digital display panel in seconds of an arc and measure in both the horizontal and vertical planes simultaneously.
- Two second angular accuracy - accurate enough for any construction job
- Vertical axis compensation - tilt sensor provides the highest level of accuracy and be turned on or off depending upon job requirements
- Dual LCD with large characters - easy-to-see angle readings eliminate errors and reduce eye fatigue
- Backlit LCD and telescope reticle - allows work in low light conditions including indoor and extended hours near dawn and dusk
- Simple six-button keypad - quick set-ups and simple operation with low operator learning curve
- Large suite of programmable settings - provide multiple operations for various users and job requirements including zero position of vertical angle and instant conversion of vertical angles to percent of grade - convenient for slope work and when used in conjunction with pipe work
- 90° audible notification - for quick turning and set out of right angles
- Includes two or five second theodolite, NiMH rechargeable battery pack (NiMH rechargeable battery pack and charger lower operating cost with reusable batteries. Alkaline battery pack standard - provides back-up and eliminated down time if the charge is lost in the middle of a job), alkaline battery compartment (batteries not included), 3-7.5-volt battery adapter, rain cover, instruction manual with warranty card and a hard-shell carrying case
Brand Name: Johnson Level
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.