Johnson's 40-6350 Tripod/Grade Rod Kit comes with rugged, durable aluminum tripod with standard 5/8"-11 thread to receive any brand laser tool. Tripods are a necessary accessory for any outdoor laser applications as the quick release locking cams allow the tripod legs to adjust for the most rugged terrains. Includes plumb bob hook which simplifies finding the exact center of the tripod. The tripod feet have sharp metal points for use on uneven outdoor terrain and removable protective rubber caps that cover the tips for use on slick or finished surfaces. Our 13' grade rod is a necessary tool whenever rotary lasers and detectors are used for measuring elevations. This grade rod is a universal dimension and can be used with any brand detector and detector bracket.
- Tripod is made of durable aluminum construction with extendable legs (40-6335 Tripod)
- Tripod has quick connection for lasers with 5/8" - 11 threads
- Tripod adjustment range is 4 ft. to 5 ft. (nominal length)
- Grade rod is constructed of heavy duty aluminum with protective anodized finish
- Grade rod increments are in feet/tenths on front and feet/inches on back (40-6310 Grade Rod)
- Includes > Aluminum tripod, 13 ft. grade rod
Brand Name: Johnson