Johnson's 12" solid die cast aluminum rafter angle square with CNC computer machined edges for greater accuracy and durability. Its permanent mold graduations and numbers are easy to read. Features scribe notches starting at 1-3/4" transfers outside increments from pivot point. The large 12" body spans wider boards simplifying layout and measurements. These squares are ideal for quick and easy angle cuts. Use them for rafters, roof layouts, stair layouts and more. Comes with a complete instruction manual including rafter tables.
- Solid aluminum body for durability
- CNC machined edges for greater accuracy
- Permanent graduations & numbers are easy to read
- Thick edge is useful as a saw guide
- Scribe notches starting at 1-3/4"
- Low-glare, protective powder coated finish
- 12" body spans wider boards simplifying layout
- Instruction manual included w/rafter tables
Brand Name: Johnson
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/9/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.