Tool Shop® 12" Combination Square
Model Number: 2448385
Menards® SKU: 2448385
Everyday Low Price: $3.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.44
Your Final Price: $3.55
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
This classic woodworking and metalworking tool lets you mark and check 45°, as well as 90°. It incorporates a 12 inch sliding steel blade that can be locked into position for easy measuring of depth or length. It is an ideal tool for repetitive markings.
- Die-cast aluminum alloy handle
- Sharp marking gauge
- Chrome-plated, grooved steel blade with adjustable thumbscrew
- Easy-to-read level vial built-on handle
- Measures corners accurately when installing windows and doors
- Use as a framing square, tri-square, straight edge, level, depth gauge or layout tool
Shipping Dimensions: 14.63 x 5.5 x 0.75
Shipping Weight: 0.5 lbs
Brand Name: Tool Shop®
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.