Description & Documents
This classic woodworking and metalworking tool lets you mark and check 45-degree, as well as 90-degree. It incorporates a 12 inch sliding steel blade that can be locked into position for easy measuring of depth or length. It is an ideal tool for repetitive markings.
- Precision-etched scales provide accurate 90-degree and 45-degree readings
- Durable cast zinc body with black electroplate finish
- 12-inch hardened steel, chrome-plated blades for rust resistance
- Machine etched blades for long-term readability, etched with 1/8", 1/16" and 1/32" increments
- Includes easy-to-read level vial; built-in scriber for convenient surface marking
- Red knurled screw knob for adjusting the ruler, secure body tightly in place easily
- Measures corners accurately when installing windows and doors
- Use as a framing square, tri-square, straight edge, level, depth gauge or layout tool
Shipping Dimensions: 14.63 x 5.5 x 0.75
Shipping Weight: 0.5 lbs
Brand Name: Tool Shop
|Warranty: Guaranteed forever
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/6/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.