12" Metal Combo Square
Model Number: 400
Menards® SKU: 2435999
Description & Documents
Johnson's 12" combination square features a durable steel blade with permanent stamped graduations in 1/8", 1/16", and 1/32" and precision, computer-machined edges for greater accuracy. The steel blade has a rust-preventative coating for long life. Comes with a convenient level vial in the combination square head along with a handy hardened steel scriber for making fast and accurate markings. Heavy duty cast zinc head has black, chip-resistant e-coating finish. Ideal for measuring, marking and layout of either 90° or 45° angles and checking depth. Hold 90° edge of head against board and use steel blade as a cutting guide.
- Steel blade with permanently stamped graduations
- Graduations in 1/8", 1/16", 1/32"
- Heavy duty cast zinc head with black, chip-resistant e-coating finish
- CNC machined square head for greater accuracy
- Reversible head with lock bolt and steel screw
- Hardened, screw-in scriber won't fall out
- Durable acrylic vial
Brand Name: Johnson