Johnson's 40-6001 Laser Distance Measure allows the user to measure out to 165' within 1/16-inch accuracy. This feature rich tool will replace tape measures and calculators for the most complex measurements. Fast easy one person measurements saves time and money on a variety of job sites. Designed for: carpentry, framers, flooring, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, appraisers, painters, MRO. Quickly and accuracy calculates: single distances; area (square); volume (cube); indirect heights (pythagoras); stake out; 20 measurement memory saves your last 20 calculations; continuous measuring/laser; min/max; addition/subtraction; feet, inches, feet/inches, meters. Features count down timer which allows the user to position the unit for hands free use. Includes: soft-sided pouch, safety strap, 2 AA alkaline batteries, instruction manual.
- High speed micro processor calculates quickly
- Ideal for material and project estimating/bidding
- Stores 20 individual measurements sequentially
- Accurate to +1/16"/165'
- Count down timer
- Includes: laser distance measure, soft-sided pouch, safety strap, 2 AA alkaline batteries, instruction manual with warranty card
- Integrated vial quickly levels LDM for assured measurement accuracy
Brand Name: Johnson