3/4" x 16' Powerlock Tape Measure
Model Number: 33-116
Menards® SKU: 2371590
Everyday Low Price: $10.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $1.21
Your Final Price: $9.78
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
This 16 ft. tape measure is made of durable Mylar polyester film for extended blade life. The forward blade lock makes locking and unlocking a cinch, and the chrome-plated ABS case resists high impact. A Tru-Zero hook slides to accommodate both inside and outside measurements, helping the end user avoid errors caused by the thick hook.
- Versatile 3/4" blades widths
- Entire blade coated with Mylar® polyester film for added durability
- Heat-treated spring stands up to repeated usage
- Positive blade lock wont creep during measurements
- Graduated in 16ths of an inch
- Belt clip on back of case assures effortless accessibility
- Special Tru-Zero hook does double-duty as a pivot for drawing circles and arcs Mylar® is a registered trademark of DuPont Teijin Films for its polyester film. Only Dupont Teijin Films makes Mylar® polyester film.
- Lifetime limited warranty
Dimensions: 1.5"H x5.8"L x3.5"W
Shipping Dimensions: 5.75 x 3.5 x 1.5
Shipping Weight: 0.4 lbs
Brand Name: Stanley®
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.