8" Long Nose Dipped Grip Pliers
Model Number: 0351-08SD
Menards® SKU: 2377074
Everyday Low Price: $23.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $2.64
Your Final Price: $21.35
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
These serrated jaw long nose pliers provide excellent control and reach for fine work in small or crowded spaces. The laser hardened cutting edge for long lasting cutting fine gauge wires add to the convenience of this tool. With a no hassle lifetime warranty, this is another must-have for your tool box.
- 12AWG stripper for easy removal of insulation
- Ergonomic flattened oval grip
- Cross hatch jaws for maximum gripping
- Precision riveted joint for smooth action
- Lacquer coated for corrosion protection
- Integral thumb stops to reduce slipping
- Integral thumb stops allow user tool control
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Stripping Capacity: 12 AWG Gauge
Dimensions: 2"W x 8-1/2"L x 1/2"H
Brand Name: Greenlee
|Product Length (in.): 8.58
||Product Height (in.): 0.55
|Product Weight (lbs.): 0.7
||Manufacturer's Warranty: Lifetime
|Material: Forged from chrome vanadium Steel & laser hardened cutting edge
||Handle Style: Double layered dipped vinyl handles for comfort and slip resistance
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/24/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.