Masterforce® 1/2" Drive, Hex Bit Socket, 1/2"
Model Number: MF58855
Menards® SKU: 2370329
Everyday Low Price: $10.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $1.21
Your Final Price: $9.78
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Masterforce® hex and Torx® socket drive tools are precision manufactured using strict quality control processes for long lasting performance and durability. Nickel-chrome finish provides lifetime corrosion resistance. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- All Masterforce® mechanics hand tools are industrial quality
- Masterforce® ForceGrip finish provides exceptional slip resistance to users and professionals working in sweaty or greasy conditions.
- Control-Drive™ for maximum torque with less chance of fastener head rounding
- All Masterforce® mechanics tools are made from the hardest, strongest alloy steel available in the USA and are nickel-chrome plated to provide lifetime corrosion resistance.
- Professional quality hand tools make most jobs easier and faster and will last a lifetime
- Lifetime warranty
Brand Name: Masterforce®
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Lifetime
||Material: Nickel-chrome plated alloy steel
||System of Measurement: SAE
|Socket Drive Size: 1/2"
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.