Masterforce® 3/8" Drive Deep Socket, 12 Pt, 5/8"
Model Number: MF11862
Menards® SKU: 2370572
Everyday Low Price: $3.99
Sale Price Good Through 05-03-2015
Select Socket Size
Description & Documents
Masterforce® sockets are designed for optimum strength and durability and manufactured to meet or exceed ANSI and government torque performance specifications. Patented design for higher torque and less chance for fastener rounding. Chamfered opening provides faster and easier socket fit over fastener. Nickel-chrome finish provides lifetime corrosion resistance. Thinwall construction for better access to fasteners in limited areas. Precision cold formed for exact, consistent dimensions and greater strength. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- All Masterforce® mechanics hand tools are industrial quality
- Masterforce® ForceGrip finish provides exceptional slip resistance to users and professionals working in sweaty or greasy conditions.
- Control-Drive™ for maximum torque with less chance of fastener head rounding
- All Masterforce® mechanics tools are made from the hardest, strongest alloy steel available in the USA and are nickel-chrome plated to provide lifetime corrosion resistance.
- Professional quality hand tools make most jobs easier and faster and will last a lifetime
- Lifetime warranty
Brand Name: Masterforce®
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Lifetime
||Material: Nickel-chrome plated alloy steel
||System of Measurement: SAE
|Socket Drive Size: 3/8"
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.