This Stanley 6" Pocket Surform Plane is the perfect finishing tool for applications including grain work, automotive body repair and sheet-rock work. Designed for 1-handed use, this plane offers great portability to quickly move from one job to the next. The die-cast alloy body is fitted with a fine-cut blade to produce a fine finish on all working materials. The thumbscrew blade tension built into the plane's construction makes for quick and easy blade replacements.
- Designed for one-handed use
- Ideal for end-grain work, sheet rocking and smoothing edges of laminates
- Manufactured with a metallic gray, die-cast alloy body
- Includes thumbscrew blade tension for quick blade replacement
- Fitted with a replaceable (5-1/2"/140mm) fine cut blade
Dimensions: 2"H x6.2"L x3.8"W
Brand Name: Stanley®
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/19/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.