Scale Master Measurer
Model Number: 6020
Menards® SKU: 2440751
Everyday Low Price: $49.87
11% Mail-In Rebate: $5.49
Your Final Price: $44.38
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
The Scale Master® Classic is designed for building, engineering and construction professionals. Obtain fast, accurate Linear, Area and Volume take-offs from blueprints, drawings and maps. It features seventy-two built-in scales - 6 custom scales and 2 built-in memories. A 'Lock switch' holds a Mode or Scale in either Metric or Imperial dimensions. It is an ideal tool for preparing bids and estimates in the field or office.
- Dramatically cut take-off time
- Speed estimates
- Reduce errors
- Perform instant linear, rectangular area and volume take-offs; use it like a pen--just roll and measure!
- Custom scales: six (6) user-set custom scales. Perfect for scaling faxed or out-of-scale plans. Calibrates to any plan and then stores that scale for future use
- Calculate rectangular areas/volumes (L x W x H). Roll and enter length of room, then width and instantly calculate square footage
- A total of 72 built-in scales; 39 imperial (feet-inch) and 33 metric
Dimensions: 6.7" x 1.6" x 0.6"
Brand Name: Scale Master
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.