Studsensor™ I60 Onestep® Quickly And Easily Locates The Edges And Center Of Wood And Metal Studs And Joists Behind Walls, Floors, And Ceilings. Patented Centervision® Technology Finds The Center Of Studs In A Single Pass. A Built-In Erasable Wall Marker Allows For One-Handed Operation.
- Stud Scan mode locates the edges of wood or metal studs up to 3/4 inch (19mm) deep
- DeepScan® mode doubles the scanning depth to 1 1/2 inches (38mm)
- LED lights indicate direction, edges, and center of studs
- Patented SpotLite® Pointing System, an audio alert, and a green LED signals when the stud edge is reached
- WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wiring up to 2 inches deep
- ACT™ (Auto Correcting Technology) automatically corrects common user errors, such as when scanning begins over a stud
- A simple push of a button activates the built-in erasable wall marker, enabling users to mark targets without reaching for a pencil
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/9/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.