Multifunction Wall Scanner With Centervision® Technology
Model Number: 61910
Menards® SKU: 2431942
Description & Documents
Multiscanner® I520 Onestep® Quickly And Easily Locates Studs And Joists Behind Walls, Floors, And Ceilings. It Also Locates Metal As Well As Live Ac Electrical Wirring. A 4-Mode Switch Makes It Easy To Change Functions, While The Ultra-Bright Display Screen, Spotlite® Pointing System, And Audio Tone All Indicate Thelocation Of The Target. The Signal Strength Indicator Helps To Distinguish Between Shallow And Deep Targets.
- Stud Scan mode locates the edges of wood or metal studs up to 3/4 inch (19mm) deep
- DeepScan® mode doubles the scanning depth to 1 1/2 inches (38mm)
- AC Scan finds and traces live, unshielded electrical wire up to 2 inches (51mm) deep
- Metal Scan mode locates non-ferrous metal, such as copper pipe, up to 1 1/2 inches (38mm) deep, and ferrous metal, such as rebar, up to 3 inches (76mm) deep
- WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wiring up to 2 inches (55mm) deep in stud and metal scanning modes
- ACT™ (Auto Correcting Technology) automatically corrects common user errors, such as when scanning begins over a stud
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.