Zircon's StudSensor™ i65 OneStep®
Model Number: 61910
Menards® SKU: 2431942
Description & Documents
Zircon's StudSensor™ i65 OneStep® quickly and easily locates the edges and center of wood and metal studs and joists behind walls, floors, and ceilings. Patented CenterVision® technology finds the center of studs in a single pass. Its easy-to-read display screen indicates directions, edges and center of studs, while WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live AC voltage. ACT™ (Auto Correcting Technology) automatically corrects common user errors, such as when scanning begins over a stud
- Stud Scan mode locates the edges and center of wood or metal studs up to 3/4 inch (19 mm) deep
- DeepScan® mode doubles the scanning depth to 1 1/2 inches (38 mm)
- LCD display indicates direction, edges, and center of studs
- Patented SpotLite® Pointing System and audio tone signals when the stud center is reached
- WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wiring up to 2 inches (51 mm) deep
Brand Name: Zircon
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Special Features: Auto Correcting Technology
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.