Drop forged, heated treated carbon steel construction, 15-degree offset ends, Includes: 7/16"X3/8", 1/2"X9/16", 5/8"X11/16". Use for connection fittings on fuel, brake, and air conditioning lines.
- Drop forged, heated treated carbon steel construction
- Corrosion-resistant polished chrome plated finish
- Narrow opening allows wrench head to fit over bolts and tubes to securely grip nuts without risk of damage
- 15-degree offset for easy access to bolt heads and nuts
- 3 piece flare nut wrench, each with 2 SAE sizes: 7/16"X3/8", 1/2"X9/16" and 5/8"X11/16"
Ship Dim: 10.88 x 4.63 x 0.75
Shipping Weight: 0.8 lbs
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/13/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.