Drop forged, heated treated carbon steel construction, 15-degree offset ends, Includes: 7/16"X3/8", 1/2"X9/16", 5/8"X11/16". Use for connection fittings on fuel, brake, and air conditioning lines.
- Drop forged, heated treated carbon steel construction
- Corrosion-resistant polished chrome plated finish
- Narrow opening allows wrench head to fit over bolts and tubes to securely grip nuts without risk of damage
- 15-degree offset for easy access to bolt heads and nuts
- 3 piece flare nut wrench, each with 2 SAE sizes: 7/16"X3/8", 1/2"X9/16" and 5/8"X11/16"
Ship Dim: 10.88 x 4.63 x 0.75
Shipping Weight: 0.8 lbs
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/19/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.