Masterforce® 3 Piece SAE FLARE NUT Wrench
Model Number: MF29202
Menards® SKU: 2370805
Everyday Low Price: $19.49
11% Mail-In Rebate: $2.14
Your Final Price: $17.35
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Masterforce® 3 Piece set includes 3/8 x 7/16, 1/2 x 9/16 & 5/8 x 11/16 SAE Flare Nut Wrenches. Masterforce® flare nut wrenches are constructed of alloy steel for superior turning power. Nickel-chrome finish provides lifetime corrosion resistance. Drop forged and through hardened alloy is stronger, tougher and lasts longer. Nickel-chrome finish provides greater comfort and less chance for grip slippage. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- All Masterforce® mechanics hand tools are industrial quality
- Masterforce® ForceGrip finish provides exceptional slip resistance to users and professionals working in sweaty or greasy conditions.
- Control-Drive™ for maximum torque with less chance of fastener head rounding
- All Masterforce® mechanics tools are made from the hardest, strongest alloy steel available in the USA and are nickel-chrome plated to provide lifetime corrosion resistance.
- Professional quality hand tools make most jobs easier and faster and will last a lifetime
- Lifetime warranty
Brand Name: Masterforce®
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Lifetime
||System of Measurement: SAE
||Number of Pieces: 3
|Material: Nickel-chrome plated alloy steel
||Wrench Sizes: 3 Piece set includes 3/8 x 7/16, 1/2 x 9/16 & 5/8 x 11/16 SAE Flare Nut Wrenches
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.