MasterForce® 6 Piece SAE Open End Wrench
Model Number: MF29100
Menards® SKU: 2370803
Description & Documents
MasterForce® 6 Piece set includes 1/4 x 5/16, 3/8 x 7/16, 1/2 x 9/16, 9/16 x 5/8, 11/16 x 3/16 and 3/4 x 7/8 SAE Open End Wrenches. MasterForce® open end wrenches are constructed of alloy steel for superior turning power. Nickel-chrome finish provides lifetime corrosion resistance. Drop forged and through hardened alloy is stronger, tougher and lasts longer. Nickel-chrome finish provides greater comfort and less chance for grip slippage. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- All MasterForce® mechanics hand tools are industrial quality
- MasterForce® ForceGrip finish provides exceptional slip resistance to users and professionals working in sweaty or greasy conditions.
- Control-Drive™ for maximum torque with less chance of fastener head rounding
- All MasterForce® mechanics tools are made from the hardest, strongest alloy steel available in the USA and are nickel-chrome plated to provide lifetime corrosion resistance.
- Professional quality hand tools make most jobs easier and faster and will last a lifetime
- Lifetime warranty
Brand Name: MasterForce®
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Lifetime
||System of Measurement: SAE
||Number of Pieces: 6
|Material: Nickel-chrome plated alloy steel
||Wrench Sizes: 6 Piece set includes 1/4 x 5/16, 3/8 x 7/16, 1/2 x 9/16, 9/16 x 5/8, 11/16 x 3/16 and 3/4 x 7/8 SAE Open End Wrenches