Ready Lifter - Furniture Moving Straps
Model Number: NP8500
Menards® SKU: 2170224
Variation: Black / Red
Description & Documents
The Ready Lifter is the best way for a homeowner or renter to move furniture, appliances, mattresses, electronics, etc. Movers use leverage instead of brute strength. By lifting with your legs, and carrying the load on your shoulders, the items feels lighter. Great tool to use when you are moving houses or apartments. Small and compact, keep it in the trunk for those unexpected times you need to move things. The Shoulder Dolly works for both men and women, regardless of height. The Ready Lifter allows your hands and arms to be free to open doors, hold onto handrails, or to stabilize the object. It is ergonomically designed to allow movers to stand upright when going up or down stairs. The Ready Lifter helps avoid damage to walls, floor and doors that are common when using hand trucks. The recommended carrying capacity is up to 600 lbs, however, that is subject to the lifters ability. If the item is 600 lbs, each person will need to lift approximately 300 lbs each. Includes 2 harnesses and one 12' long x 3" wide lifting strap. Fits most body types up to a 46" chest
- 100% adjustable to lift items up to 9' in length
- Free Hands/arms: use your hands and arms to balance and stabilize your load
- Movers are able to open a door, without setting the item down
- Safer than just using your back, hands, biceps and forearms.
- Can be used to carry loads up and down stairs
- Will decrease back strain by allowing your full body to lift the item
- Reduces damage to houses, floors, and doors from moving dollies.
- Includes 2 harnesses and one 12' long x 3" wide lifting strap. Fits most body types up to a 46" chest
- The recommended carrying capacity is up to 600 lbs, however, that is subject to the lifters ability. If the item is 600 lbs, each person will need to lift approximately 300 lbs each.
- The Ready Lifter won't make you any stronger than you are without it, but it is ergonomically designed to promote and facilitate proper lifting techniques.