The Earthquake two-man earth augers are designed for the big jobs and the 9800B earth auger powerhead packs maximum power with a 675 Series Briggs and Stratton engine. The solid steel, heat treated alloy gears and the 3" centrifugal clutch provide added durability. This heavy-duty unit is able to tackle a wide range of soils and rips a hole as large as 14 inches in diameter with exceptional control. It is perfect for fencing, planting trees and other great projects.
- 6.75 ft-lbs Gross Torque, Briggs & Stratton 190cc engine
- Outstanding power and durability
- Heavy-duty construction
- Easy-to-grip fingertip throttle control
- Comfortable, anti-vibration rubber handles
- Quick start primer
- Tubular steel cage protects engine during transport and use
- 2-Man operation
- 7/8" output shaft accepts augers 2"-14" diameter
Brand Name: Earthquake
|Engine Displacement (cc): 190cc
||Power Source: Gas
|Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
||Engine Model: 675 Series
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/19/2013 at 5:00am CST. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.