The Earthquake two-man earth augers are designed for the big jobs and the 9800H earth auger powerhead packs maximum power with a 160cc Honda engine. The solid steel, heat-treated alloy gears and the 3" centrifugal clutch provide added durability. This heavy-duty unit is able to tackle a wide range of soils and rips a hole as large as 14 inches in diameter with exceptional control, allowing you to do the work faster, easier, and with more reliability. It is perfect for fencing, planting trees and other projects around the farm or ranch.
- 5.5 HP Honda GCV160 Engine
- Overhead cam engine runs cooler, quiter and more efficient
- Outstanding power, durability and efficiency
- Heavy-duty construction
- Easy-to-grip fingertip throttle control
- Comfortable, anti-vibration, rubber handles
- Tubular steel cage protects engine during transport and use
- 2-Man operation
- 7/8" output shaft accepts augers 2"-14" diameter
Brand Name: Earthquake
|Engine Displacement (cc): 160cc
||Power Source: Gas
|Engine Brand: Honda
||Engine Model: GCV160
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/21/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.