Description & Documents
The high pressure soap applicator provides high pressure soap at the turn of a dial. Soap is stored in the handle of the applicator. Just turn the dial for the needed amount of soap for the job. It has a female metric inlet and a 1/4" female pipe thread outlet so it adapts easily to your current system. Use as an attachment between gun and wand to draw soap in place of chemical tubing.
- Provides high pressure soap with the turn of a dial
- Easily allows you to add soap without having to return to your unit
- Works with a variety of nozzles
- Helps prevent pump corrosion by adding soap after the pump
- Adjustable foam rubber handle for added grip
- Reduces wasted time and unused soap cleaning product
- No diluting or mixing of chemicals required
Brand Name: Apache
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.