2-7/8" Blu-Mol Carbide Grit Jig Saw Blade - 2 Pack
Model Number: 2422447
Menards® SKU: 2422447
Everyday Low Price: $3.47
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.38
Your Final Price: $3.09
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
2-7/8" Blu-Mol Carbide Grit Jig Saw Blade is used for cutting metal, tile, plastic and PVC and for difficult to cut materials. Provides a very clean and fast cut. Carbon grit particles bonded to the blade offers the greatest wear and heat resistance. Designed for smooth cutting and has a universal shank.
- Designed for smooth cutting on difficult to cut materials
- Carbon grit particles are bonded to the blade
- The blade cuts extremely abrasive materials with no teeth to chip or dull
- Carbide grit offers the greatest wear and heat resistance
- Designed for smooth cutting
- Performs best when moderate force is maintained and slower speed is used when cutting ceramics
- Also performs best when lubricant is applies when cutting sheet metal
- Performs best when masking tape is applied on bottom of saw show when cutting glazed surfaces
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/24/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.